Friday, August 7, 2009

Refreshed Excited Determined

So the day has arrived. Time to whip that appetite into shape and feel the positives of living a healthy lifestyle.

Unfortunately, I am unable to workout like I normally do because of a back injury. For now I will complete stretching and exercise routines designed by my therapist. I am also able to walk and will try to walk 2-3 miles a day until I am cleared to hit the gym again. Please come soon!!!!! I am having withdrawls.

If there is one thing I love it is cardio. Once cleared I will do 40-60 minutes of cardio. I will also work hard to implement a lift program to help breakdown fat faster and sculpt my body! Let the fun begin!

BTW, I am thinking about investing in a stripper pole. The workouts are supposed to be killer, plus, you get to learn some sassy moves while you are at it. I will keep you posted on this escapade! Already have the workout routine thanks to CD!

No comments:

Post a Comment